They’re here!!! You can now search foreclosure listings on remax.com. The number one foreclosure listing Web site, Realty Trac, is providing remax.com vistors information on more than 1.3 million REO properties across the United States. Sourced by government agencies and national news media, Realty Trac collects foreclosure data from more than 2,200 counties, covering more than 90 percent of U.S. households.
The new partnership with Realty Trac creates opportunities for RE/MAX 4000 Associates on the Western Slope to help their clients take advantage of valuable savings on U.S. properties.
“The new partnership with Realty Trac is about adapting to the market we’re facing,” says Kristi Graning, RE/MAX International Senior Vice President, Information Technology and eBusiness. :Agents and Broker/Owners can leverage the Realty Trac foreclosure information and inventory on remax.com for their sellers and buyers.”
The consumer experience When you visit www.remax.com to search foreclosure listings, click on the foreclosure tab on the search box located at the top of the page, enter your search area and hit “Search”. Results include basic information about available REO properties, including: Aerial photo – Street name, city and zip code – County – Year built – Type – Property ID – Property details such as bedrooms, bathrooms & square footage when available – Property status – Promotion of the registration view for Realty Trac subscribers.
Visitors also will see options to (1) sign up for a 7-day free trial with Realty Trac (2) subscribe to Realty Trac for additional property details at $49.95 a month or (3) “Ask An Agent.” Subscriptions include access to the following information:
- Full property address
- Estimated market value
- Foreclosure information (when available): default amount, recording date, entered on, last payment, opening bid, auction date, auction location, referee
- Foreclosing loan information (when available): balance, loan date, loan document, number, transfer date, transfer value, first loan amount, judgement amount
- Tax assessment information (when available): land total, improvements, assessed total
- Contact information (when available): owner’s name, address
- Lien and loan history (when available): from “Lien & Loan History” tab at realtytrac.com
- Trends (when available): from “Trends” tab at realtytrac.com
Be sure to call your RE/MAX 4000 Agent to fill you in on all the details and to further answer any of your questions.
We at RE/MAX 4000 are proud to be a part of the leading edge franchise of RE/MAX, keeping you better informed in today’s market. 970-241-4000 or 1-800-777-4573.
information provided by RE/MAX International.